LIGHT IT UP.
The Red Flint Firecracker is back, doubling down and lighting it up for an
explosive weekend of runs, rides, races,
and one big ol’ party in downtown Eau Claire to kick it all off.
Tie up those shoes and grease up that bike to tackle one of Western Wisconsin’s best trail systems at
Lowes Creek County Park,
just outside Eau Claire. It’s time — your challenge awaits.
- Blue Ox Running Trail Running Night at Lowes
- Outdoor Pre-Party in The Oxbow Hotel Courtyard
— Race Packet Pick Up 6-10pm at the Pre-Party
(includes free beer!)
- Downtown Group Run
- Urban Group Road / Trail Ride
- Trail Run: 5k Course / 1 or 2 laps
- Mountain Bike: 7-Mile Course / 1, 2, or 3 Laps
- Mountain Bike Beginner Short Course
- Lil’ Snaps Kids Bike Ride/Race (under 10)